29 maart 2011

Lancome Genifique Youth Activator review

Hi there! Today i'll be reviewing the Lancome Youth activating Serum. I got this as a gift at a Lancome training, and i'm surprised by the results. It comes in a thick classy glass bottle and looks like this:



My personal review after using it for about one month:
Just after a few days of use i noticed a fresh glow on my skin and after a couple of weeks i really saw my skin getting more beautiful (honestly).

You only need one drop for all of your face. I only use it at night, but that's because it did break me out by using it twice a day. (pimples on forehead and chin)Normally you can use it at day and nighttime after applying moisturizer.

As i said it's preeeetty expensive, (don't know the exact price, here in the Netherlands it's around 75 euro's. but you can use it for a long time, you can see it an 'investment' for your skin.

Has anyone else tried it?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen